Giorgio Armani – Luminous Silk Foundation
- I love this foundation because it gives amazing coverage while still looking very natural. There is no cakey-look with this foundation. I use it when I want a little more coverage than a CC cream gives
Tarte – Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
- This powder goes on so smoothly and covers everything! It does not feel heavy, stays on all day, and is waterproof. Bonus!
IT Cosmetics – Bye Bye Redness and CC Cream
- This Bye Bye Redness cream is my holy grail. The tiniest bit covers ALL redness and any other uneven skin tone you may have. It comes in the shade neutral, which I find perfect for my colour. Sometimes I use this alone on my face
- The ITCosmetics CC Cream works wonders to conceal and hydrate your skin. It goes on smoothly, smells heavenly and works for days you want light-medium coverage without sacrificing hydration. It also has SPF50!
L’Oreal – Telescopic Mascara
- I have been using this mascara in Jet Black for years now. It has a small brush and goes on with no mess and no clumping. It holds a curl all day and separates each lash perfectly.
Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder
- This setting powder is my go to for setting my makeup and reducing shininess in certain areas (below my eyes, T-zone, chin and below my cheekbones). It has a lovely neutral colour to it, which is extremely flattering, especially in photos
GlamGlow – Illuminating Moisturizer in Pearl
- Extremely hydrating, adds a slight illumination to the skin to brighten it up and smells SO good. I will never stop using this. Perfect for the dry, winter months